About Me

My photo
ELEGANCE IS SIMPLICITY AT IT'S FINEST.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

MANDARIN LOVE DUCKS

Mandarin Kissing Ducks Or Mandarin Love Ducks. Why I Love Them? They are romantic specially in Rose Quartz & so meaningful.

In Feng Shui, MANDARIN DUCK is one of a symbol for Love and Romance. Always put the Mandarin Ducks as a pair and it symbolized togetherness. When you put them as a pair, they will create the kind of “Chi” that is most conducive for lovers to become a married couple.

I will be designing few pieces featuring this great Feng Shui Love Symbol in My Upcoming Valentine's Collection 2011 "Somewhere In Time". I will posting both Oriental & European Theme Designs. 

Hope you join me in Facebook: RUBERTO'S JEWELLERY. Thanks
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=17963&id=100001510011700#!/profile.php?id=100001510011700&sk=photos


No comments:

Post a Comment