About Me

My photo
ELEGANCE IS SIMPLICITY AT IT'S FINEST.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

THE ROSARY

For Keeps! A Gift To last More Than a Lifetime. When I started this craft I ordered gemstones abroad & to my dismay all were wrong in dimension, 2mm smaller to be exact. So I told to myself, maybe one of this days I can make use of these incredibly cute pretty gemstones. Now I realize it was a blessing in disguise, I got the idea of making this exquisite gemstone rosary from that misfortune. So I know that even little accidents happen for a reason.
THE ROSARY The word rosary comes from Latin and means a garland of roses, the rose being one of the flowers used to symbolize the Virgin Mary. If you were to ask what object is most emblematic of Catholics, people would probably say, "The rosary, of course." The rosary is a devotion in honor of the Virgin Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment